ARB APPLICATION & Upcoming projects
If you are getting your spring/summer project list ready, you will need to submit an ARB application to the HOA for approval before beginning work.
This is just a small list of items that need approval before starting. If you have a question, please do not to contact the onsite HOA office to check about ARB application submittal.
- Decks (staining, adding stairs and building a new deck).
- Installation of a new fence. Also the staining of an existing fence.
- Installation of a new roof.
- Patio installation.
- Landscape changes.
- Tree removal or planting.
- Addition of privacy screening to decks.
- Installation of a new shed.
- Painting of exterior wood trim, shutters and front doors, do not need ARB approval, but you will need to contact the HOA for the correct colors.
- New front doors.
- New storm doors.
- Concrete staining.