Please review the latest changes in the parking policy mandated by the Sycamore Hill HOA Board of Directors
The Board of Directors has with great diligence researched and chosen a new towing company to support our Policy Resolution in regards to Parking at Sycamore Hill HOA.
The Board of Directors made the decision that this company will meet the needs of our community.
The new towing company as of July 1, 2012 will be Double D Towing.
Double D Towing has a 24-hour lot located in Sterling. There address is 44827 Old Ox Road; Unit D.
If you have been towed for any reason, you can contact their 24-hour lot at 703-777-7300. You can also visit their website at Double D Towing Facebook page.
Brief overview of parking related issues:
Parking in a fire lane even for a minute is illegal, whether picking up your kids, unloading or loading your cars, etc. Fire lanes are put in place for a reason.
During busy times of the year, whether personal or public holidays, please keep in mind where you park your vehicle or have your guests’ park.
Parking in any one of these places is taking a chance on having your vehicle immediately towed. So, please take the time to find an appropriate parking space or place.
- Parked within 15 feet of a fire hydrant or in a designated fire lane.
- Occupying more than one (1) parking space.
- Extending beyond the parking lines.
- Parked perpendicular to the marked parking space or on a grassy area or sidewalk.
- Impeding access to sidewalk ramps or mailboxes.
- Any vehicle owned or driven by a person who is not a resident or guest of the Sycamore Hill community. (i.e. person lives at Potomac Station or Evans Ridge and is parking in our community).
- All vehicles using clubhouse parking will be towed unless using HOA amenities or conducting HOA business with the office.
- Improper use or having no visitor parking pass in a visitor space between the hours of 11PM and 6AM.